→ 01 Mar 11 at 1 am
yield | 16 servings
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon dried parsley
¼ teaspoon dried basil
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup pizza sauce
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 ounces sliced pepperoni
2 tablespoons sliced black olives, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic powder, dried oregano, parsley and basil.
2. Spread cream cheese mixture into a 9-inch pie pan, and sprinkle ½ cup of mozzarella and ½ cup of Parmesan on the cream cheese mixture.
3. Top with the pizza sauce and sprinkle the remaining cheeses over the pizza sauce.
4. Top with bell pepper, onion, pepperoni and black olives.
5. Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and bubbly.
-If you are short on time, you can cover your microwave safe dish and place into the microwave for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and heated through.
-I sprinkle a little Italian seasoning on top of my cheese and toppings for an added kick.
adapted from allrecipes
- megamook likes this
- lakbayngbuhay reblogged this from iamcharliesangel
- ijustwannarunplease likes this
- agarina28 likes this
- michaela-kelly-serendipity reblogged this from iamcharliesangel
- readyy-set-livee likes this
- readyy-set-livee reblogged this from iamcharliesangel
- girll-interrupted likes this
- iamcharliesangel reblogged this from etherealinspiration
- nerdlover510 reblogged this from recipecardbox
- nerdlover510 likes this
- etherealinspiration reblogged this from recipecardbox
- run-rabbitrun likes this
- initiatethemood likes this
- sonahmoo likes this
- christineeanie likes this
- mzbrownshugah likes this
- grotesquery likes this
- ubiquitousfoodcravings likes this
- ashfro likes this
- mcc8903 likes this
- nikkinaxx likes this
- doesthismakemelookhuman likes this
- beginners--mind likes this
- mehoooo likes this
- xshaelalax likes this
- briar-estlin likes this
- recipecardbox posted this