→ 15 Apr 11 at 11 am
Rice Kripsie Treat Cupcakes
- Make your favorite Rice Krispie treat recipe (I used my honey Nutella Rice Krispie treats). Instead of pressing the mixture into a baking pan, press it into a standard-sized cupcake tin, making sure that it goes up the sides of each depression (as shown above). I found that it helped to put an empty mini cupcake wrapper on top of the krispies and press down on all sides. Note: I used a silicone cupcake tin to make it easier to pop the krispie liners out. If you don’t have a silicone pan, be sure to grease the tin well before pressing the krispies in.
- Refrigerate the tin of “cupcake liners” for at least three hours.
- Bake 12 of your favorite mini cupcakes (I used basic vanilla cupcakes). Remember, to convert a standard cupcake recipe to minis, cut the bake time in half.
- Do not remove the edible Rice Krispie treat liners from the cupcake tins. Do remove the paper liners from the mini cupcakes and place a mini cupcake in each krispie.
- You will notice that the mini cupcake is taller than the liner. Press on the top of the cupcake to flatten it a bit (when I first tried this with the krispie liners removed from the tin, the force of pressing on the cupcakes caused the krispie liners to lose their shape).
- Remove the cupcake-filled treats from the tin.
- Frost with your favorite frosting (I recommend chocolate cream cheese frosting).
- Top with sprinkles or anything else that makes you happy.
- foxthorne likes this
- caseoftehnoms reblogged this from recipecardbox
- letsfindsummer likes this
- alyssaelectric likes this
- concupiscentandeclectic likes this
- viauyen likes this
- 13polkadots likes this
- raw-mel likes this
- cassandraannlapuz likes this
- llamasfollowme likes this
- cocoquarantine reblogged this from recipecardbox
- cocoquarantine likes this
- recipecardbox posted this