Frozen Yogurt-Covered Blueberry Bites
Instructions with pictures - http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/03/frozen-yogurt-covered-blueberry-bites.html
These are so good
Yogurt-covered Blueberries- take two cups Dannon Oikos greek yogurt (blue cup) honey flavor and one carton fresh blueberries. Stick a berry with a toothpick and dip/swirl in the yogurt cup and use a second tooth pick to push it off onto a cookie sheet. Do all of them and place in the freezer. After an hour you can pop them off the cookie sheet and into a plastic baggie. Makes 3 sandwich bags full :)
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Idle Time: 30 minutes
Nutella - 4 tablespoons
Butter - 1 teaspoon
Marie/Mcvities/Tea Biscuits/chocolate chip cookies - 8-10 nos, crushed
Plain Cornflakes - 2 handful, crushed,
Cocoa powder - for rolling
Milk - 2 tablespoons
1) In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter and nutella together for 2 minutes. Transfer it to a mixing bowl.
2) Add crushed biscuits and cornflakes. Mix them well.
3) Keep the mixture aside till it reaches to room temperature.
4) Make small balls out of them. I was not able to make balls out of the mixture. So I added 2 tablespoons of milk to the mixture and made balls.
5) Roll the balls in the cocoa powder.
6) Keep inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes and serve chill.
1) Add more nutella if you LOVE nutella.
2) As we added milk, you can store this truffles only up to 8 hours after the preparation.
3) Add your favourite nuts for additional taste.
4) You can also add roasted oats along with cornflakes.
Spiced Chocolate Cake
Philly Cheese Steak Bagel Bites
6 Mini Bagels, halved
1 10.5 oz Pkg of Philly Sandwich Steak (freezer section
8 Slices of White American Cheese
Toast the mini bagels until light and golden brown. Cook the steak over medium high heat per packages instructions. Add cheese to the pan a little at a time so cheese blends well. Serve on toasted bagels and enjoy!
Easy Cheesy Chicken Noodles
Light & Easy Cheesey Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Recipe
Make your own edible New Years Horn!
Very simple and creative! Using ice cream cones, white chocolate and sprinkles, these would be a great addition to any New Years party!
4 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
1/2 cup Nutella spread
1 large egg
5 tablespoons all=purpose flour
1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup mini muffin pan with paper or foil liners.
Put the Nutella and egg in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended. Add the flour and whisk until blended.
Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins (about 3/4 full) and sprinkle with the chopped hazelnuts.
Bake until a pick comes out with wet, gooey crumbs, 11 to 12 minutes. Set on a rack to cool completely. Serve immediately or cover and store at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Yield: 12 mini brownies
Switch-Ins: In place of the hazelnuts, switch in one of the following:
* ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon (add with the flour)
* peanuts, chopped, 1/4 cup
Adapted from Desserts 4 Today: Flavorful Desserts with Just Four Ingredient, as seen on Savory Sweet Life
M&M Krispie Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large bowl or mixer bowl, cream together butter and sugars until smooth. Add egg and vanilla and blend to combine.
2) In a medium bowl combine, flour, cornstarch, baking soda, malt powder and salt. Add to wet mixture and mix until almost combine. Add in rice krispie cereal and M&M, beating on low just to combine in.
3) Using a small scoop, drop rounds onto a parchment/silpat lined baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.